To enable candidates to carry out their own courses training operatives in the safe selection and mounting of abrasive wheels in accordance with the relevant regulations.
This course is delivered by a Rospa Trainer
- Regulations overview
- Types of Wheels
- Wheel Markings
- Wheel Manufacture
- British Standard Marking System Storage
- Handling and Transportation
- Methods of Testing
- Blotters, Flanges, Locknuts, Mounting and Balancing
- Wheel dressing
- Adjustment of the rest
- Requirements of the regulations
- Structuring and delivering the training
- Test Paper
The training involves candidate participation with the emphasis on the practical element of the training. On Day two the candidate will carry out a practical training session on which they will be assessed.
Course Duration2 Days
Number of Delegates16 maximum per course
On completion of the training, a RoSPA Certificate will be issued.