The G.Davit is a lightweight EN795 + TS16415 anchorage device for confined space access and working at height situations, for temporary or permanent access. It may be used as an anchor by more than one person simultaneously, providing the MWL is not exceeded.
The system has a maximum working load (MWL) of 200kg for personnel, and 250kg for loads.
- 18kg (D200-80).
- Manufactured from aluminium.
- Both the G.Winch and G.Saver II can be fitted in an ergonomic position on the same side of the mast, keeping the top operator away from the edge.
- Clever cable routing keeps rope away from thearea of operation, reducing risk.
- Up to 760mm reach (see table opposite).
- Compact and easy to carry.
- Simple assembly, no tools required.
- Manufactured in the UK by Globestock; rapid distribution and fast spares response.
Adjustable Clamp Socket
Floor Mount Socket