The GMI Active 8 is a fixed gas detection system with up to 8 zone-able inputs. Designed specifically for the smaller facility, the system can monitor any combination of combustible and toxic gas, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Typical applications include leak detection and gas monitoring in pump rooms, boiler rooms and landfill sites.
Calibration, installation and maintenance are performed using the hand-held “Active-8-or” unit.
A digital LCD and several LED indicators display system status. The system can be set up for specific user requirements and linked to alarms and other equipment within the facility via Alarm and Fault relays.
- Combination of up to 8 Detection Points
- Alarm Relays to enable interfacing with other equipment/systems
- Easily calibrated
- LCD displaying system status
- Battery back-up available
- Gas Monitoring for the Drinks Industry (CO2/Ammonia/Freon/etc)
- Ammonia Detection in Cooling & Refrigeration
- Rapid Detection of CO2 in Cooling & Refrigeration
- CO Monitoring in Parking Garages / Loading Bays / Warehouses
- Chemical Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Petro-chemical Plants
- General Industry