The Active 80 is one of the most advanced gas detection systems on the market. Typical monitor locations are – public buildings, car parks, tunnels, breweries, boiler plant rooms, water treatment works, H&V control, manufacturing, process plants, horticulture, hotels, offices, etc.
Each gas sensor is continuously monitoring and reporting back any hazardous conditions to the control unit for display on the alphanumeric screen, showing you the sensor ID, the gas type, the concentration and the alarm status. If an alarm level is exceeded the Active 80 automatically activates a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays, along with this it has full data compatibility with serial RS232 and RS485 outputs and is fully Mod Bus compatible.
- Up to 64 addressable sensors
- 1-16 direct 4-20 mA sensors – 2/3 wire
- Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
- On screen text description of sensor locations
- 3 alarm levels
- Event – data logging
- Low cost installation
- Repeater panel – option
- Up to 64 Additional relays
- One man calibration
- Automatic safety check diagnostics / system surveillance