The Zareba Unipoint is a simple DIN rail mounted controller offering integrators a flexible and low cost solution to incorporate flammable, toxic or oxygen gas detection into their control systems. Unipoint can be easily installed into any plastic or metal enclosure for use indoor or outdoors and even in potentially explosive atmospheres. With the addition of one of the Zareba range of flammable, toxic or oxygen detectors, systems may be configured to monitor gases in a wide range of applications from car parks and boiler houses to analyzer shelters or crane cabs in offshore facilities.
Two versions of Unipoint are available; one for mV bridge, catalytic bead type, flammable gas detector and the other for any 2 or 3 wire 4-20mA type gas detector. Each Unipoint is easily installed onto the DIN rail via a special socket (provided) that also interconnects power to adjacent units.
With removable terminal connectors individual Unipoint controllers can be easily changed without disturbing other devices. By clipping together multiple Unipoints, small to medium sized monitoring solutions can be realized. Each unit includes built-in audiovisual alarms, three programmable alarm relays and a fault relay. Gas concentration and system status is displayed on the backlit LCD and each controller is fully user programmable via an intuitive, push button operated menu system. Configuration menus can be password protected to prevent unauthorized access.
In addition remote inputs allow accept, reset and inhibit of alarms without the need to open the enclosure that the Unipoint is mounted in. Unipoint’s uncomplicated design makes it ideal for applications where a simple method of integrating gas detectors into a 3rd party control system is required or as part of a small stand-alone gas detection solution. All Honeywell Analytics gas detectors and third party detectors may be used with Unipoint subject to overall power requirements.
- Small and medium integrated systems
- Custom control cabinets and panels
- Unmanned equipment rooms
- Boiler Houses
- HVAC systems
- Analyzer houses
- Car Parks
- Crane cabs
- Ultra-clear backlit display
- System status codes
- Built-in audiovisual alarms
- Intuitive menu system
- Simple pushbutton operation
- Remote accept, reset and inhibit inputs
Easy to Install
- TS35 (‘top hat’) DIN rail mounting
- Removable terminal connectors
- Easy access to all terminals
- Additional units clip together
- 3 wire mV bridge, 2 and 3 wire 4-20mA inputs
- DC operation
- 3 x alarm relays
- 1 x system fault relay
- Field inhibit input (mA versions) Flexible Operation
- Fully user programmable scale, units and calibration
- Relays configurable as energized, de-energized, latching or non-latching, alarm relay on/off delay
- Compatible with a wide range of gas detectors