Personal Wireless Gas Monitor for Volatile Organic Compounds
The ToxiRAE Pro PID is the world’s smallest wireless volatile organic compounds (VOC) monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID gas monitor takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals wireless access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status (including man down alarm) from any location for better visibility and faster response.
Featuring RAE Systems’ next‐generation PID gas sensor, the ToxiRAE Pro PID gas monitor can promptly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. With an onboard library of 190 correction factors, the ToxiRAE Pro PID gas monitor can be programmed to automatically read in concentrations of the specified compound.
- Wireless access to real‐time instrument readings and alarm status from any location (including Man Down Alarm)
- Unmistakable five‐way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- 190 built‐in PID correction factors
- Largest display in its class
- Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
- Policy enforcement features (option)
- Continuous datalogging
- Easy to use
- User‐replaceable sensor, filter, fan, and Lithium‐ion battery