- Building services, noise and vibration control – Estimate of likely noise levels at noise sensitive properties
- Problem solving for potentially noisy plant
- Sound insulation – Materials and construction specification necessary to achieve appropriate façade and partition performance for schools, hotels houses etc.
- Room acoustics – control of excess reverberation and unwanted acoustic effects in auditoria,classrooms, and function rooms
Inclinometer – Noise Monitoring
We have recently expanded our monitoring portfolio to include inclinometers, applications include:
- Monitoring slopes and landslides to detect areas of movement and establish rate of movement, and help design remedial measures
- Monitoring secant walls, diaphragm walls and sheet piles to check deflections are within designlimits, that all struts and anchors are performing as expected
- Monitoring the effects of any general excavation or tunnelling operations to ensure that adjacent buildings and structures are not affected by ground movements or subsidence.
For a full assessment of your needs Tel 045 898198 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org