To provide the participants with the requires knowledge and skills to carry out the location and avoidance of underground services when involved with excavation works
- State the required legislation applicable to the location of underground services.
- Identify the hazards associated with underground services.
- Use the relevant information, cable location devices and carry out or supervise the carrying out of safe excavation.
- State precautions to be taken for the protection of site personnel and members of the public.
- Complete risk assessment prior to the commencement of works.
Course Duration8 Maximum per course
Number of Delegates2 Days
On successful completion of the course, a CSCS card & QQI Certificate will be issued to each delegate, which is valid for 5 years.