To provide Safety Training & Assessment to enable candidates to demonstrate safe operation of Tower Scaffolding in line with regulations.
- Construction Site Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Identification, Function & Checking of components
- Demonstration, Erection, Use and Dismantling
- Written test and practical assessment
- Handover forms
- Outline of Inspection & WH1
- Use of Manufacturerís instruction manuals
Where delegates are inexperienced a training day is recommended prior to sitting this 1 day assessment
Course Duration1 Day
Number of Delegates4 Maximum per course
On successful completion of the course, a CSCS Card and QQI Certificate will be issued to each delegate, which is valid for 5 years.