All forklift drivers should be trained by a qualified instructor to an acceptable level as required by the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Work Equipment Regulations 1993.Course includes; legislation, safety procedures and safe operation of forklift. The aim of the course is to give the participants the skill and knowledge required to operate a forklift truck safely and effectively.
- Courses consist of theoretical and practical training and operation testing.
- Successful participants are awarded certificates
- Participants receive Health and Safety training in relation to Forklift operation.
- Confidential assessment of driver’s skills is provided.
On Site Requirements:
- The use of a Forklift, we will require make and model of Forklift. (Must have a working Seatbelt, Flashing Beacon and Reverse Buzzer).
- Classroom with desks, chairs and electricity
- Pallets for lifting practical tests
Course Duration1 Day for experienced Re-certification. 2 Days for experienced First Time Certification 3-4 Days for Novice
Number of Delegates3 delegates maximum per course
On successful completion of this course, a Shorcontrol Safety Certificate will be issued to each delegate, which is valid for 3 years.