The IOSH Leading Safely course is aimed at Directors, Senior Executives, Senior Managers and anyone else with leadership responsibility. It delivers practical knowledge and solutions for sustainable business advantage through good health and safety practice
1. To help Managers develop a strategic understanding of health & Safety
2. To help Managers understand good H&S practice from leading global organisations
3. To help Managers decide where they want to position their organisation safety performance
4. To help Managers plan implementation
5. to help Managers understand their responsibilities in Health & Safety
Leaders are busy people, so the course has been designed to give maximum benefit in the shortest time possible. It includes access to a state of the art online diagnostic tool that will identify where your business currently is in relation to health and safety performance. The course then assists leaders to map out the commitment and actions required to achieve the required level of improvement.
All learners receive a mobile app to access their diagnostic tool and planner.
The course can be tailored to your needs and industry requirements. We can include your policies, procedures and specific examples if required.
• Health and Safety Leadership – What this means and the behaviours required
• When things go wrong – responsibilities, sanctions, Fees for Intervention, Corporate Manslaughter
• Getting it right – Plan, Do, Check, Act
• Personal Commitment – making changes to improve health and safety performance
Delegates are awarded their IOSH certificate once they complete their 3 personal commitments towards health & safety in their organisation
Course Duration5 hours
Number of Delegates12
Delegates will receive an IOSH certificate upon successful completion