The aim of the course is to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and competence to safely, manage confined space entry in compliance with statutory regulations, Code of Practice for Working in Confined Spaces.
- Accident statistics
- Current legislation
- Risk Assessment for confined space work
- Health Risks and Hygiene control
- Recognition of confined spaces in the workplace
- Controls to reduce risk…confined space equipment…escape BA Working Breathing apparatus set
- Safe System of Work for working in confined spaces
- Emergency Arrangements – Rescue
- Managing Confined Spaces
Course Duration1 Day
Number of DelegatesUp to 12 maximum
On successful completion of the training, a Shorcontrol Certificate will be issued to each delegate, which is valid for 3 years.