- Extendable pole hoist system
- Extends 6-10 ft. (1.8-3 m)
- Built-in pulley for lifeline
- Swivel head rotates 360 degrees
- Quick mount winch bracket
- Adjustable stabilizer T-bar
- Detent style adjustment
- Set-up and dismantle without tools
- Durable and corrosion resistant construction
- Order mechanical winch/SRL device(s) separately
Extendable pole hoist system, 6-10 ft. (1.8-3 m) extension with swivel head, winch/SRL mounting bracket and T-bar stabilizer.
The confined space pole hoist attaches with a carabiner on the universal bracket to a suitable anchor point, allowing you to work in any direction from any angle. It has a unique swivel head that rotates 360 degrees, providing flexibility in both vertical and horizontal confined space entries. Two systems that adjust from either 4 ft. to 7 ft. (1.2 m 2.1 m) or 6 ft. to 10 ft. (1.8 m 3 m) are available for jobsite flexibility and to better position the attendant in close working quarters. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.