Customers can return equipment for repairs and calibration at our manufacturer approved workshops for Gas Detection, Access Equipment, Breathing Apparatus and Working at Heights equipment. Our technicians are trained to manufacturer standards and are approved to service and certify all equipment sold or hired by Shorcontol Safety Ltd.
To make it as easy as possible for customers to service equipment, Shorcontrol Safety can offer the following;
- A collection and delivery service: We can arrange for any equipment to be collected from any location nationwide.
- A manufacturer approved service and recalibration centre: Approved service engineers trained and certified by manufacturers.
- An on-site maintenance service: We can service/calibrate your equipment at your site with prior arrangement.
- Replacement product-we have a range of equipment available for hire while your own is with us for repair or service
- Recall system-We have a comprehensive automatic reminder system to inform you of when your equipment is next due calibration/service
Martin McGuirk and his team work in in our Service & calibration workshop. Martin has over 12 year’s experience working with Breathing Apparatus, Gas detection and Working at Heights equipment. He also trains at Shorcontrol Safety in the areas of Breathing Apparatus, Working at Heights and abrasive wheels.
Please contact us here should you like to arrange for your equipment to be inspected.