The Detcon Model Series 10 gas detection and alarm system consists of a single sensor control card that can be integrated into one system design to create multi-function monitoring and control of a wide range of field devices.
Field devices include gas detection sensors, flame and fire detection devices and process sensors. Each control card is capable of supervising a single field device, displaying current status of that device and providing alarm relay outputs once user-configured limits are detected.
Gas detection control modules display the real time concentration of a wide range of toxic gases, combustible gas, and oxygen sensors that output a 4-20 milliamp signal. The flame detection module displays the real time status of any flame detector with a 4-20 milliamp output signal. The alarm annunciator module can be used to monitor smoke and thermal detectors, pull stations, and any dry contact closure device. available.
- Modular plug-in design
- 2 to 16 channel packaging (NEMA 1, NEMA 4X, NEMA 7)
- Outputs 4-20 mA, RS-485 Modbus™, alarm relays
- Control module status and parameters accessible via RS-485
- Programmable relays standard (up to 3 alarms + 1 fault)
- Alarm reset, silence, and calibration inhibit
- Five year fixed-fee service policy