Multisafe-MX control panel is a SIL certified, fully flexible integrated fire detection, fire supression control, gas detection and intruder alarm system. The Multisafe-MX offers a large choise of configurations and suits the requirements of many industrial sites. Dedicated cards determine system performance requirements.
The MultiSafe-MX system is intended for the protection of high hazard, high risk plant and facilities.
The MultiSafe-MX is certified, by European laboratories, to comply with the applicable regulations.
The panel is composed of dedicated cards, installed in 19” racks which have their own “intelligence”, programmed for active/passive fire protection, gas detection, intruder alarm and logic functions.
Moreover, the MultiSafe-MX can interact with supervisory and SCADA systems via Ethernet, TCP/IP or Modbus.
The MultiSafe-MX interfaces with devices using either conventional and/or addressable module inputs and outputs. These modules are used to tailor the system to customer requirements.
- Intended for the protection of high risk plants and facilities.
- Automatic systems
- Intruder/burglar alarm
- SIL certified – SIL2 / SIL 3 suitable
- Interaction with SCADA systems
- CCTV and logic functions
- Front plug-in/out cards
- Automatic monitoring of card and CPU fault
- Two CPU’s, in hot back-up to one other
- Device calibration data and event logging
- Hot swap of cards and CPU’s
- Addressable fire detection
- Easy PC-configuration